Skip to content
- Only members may submit nominations.
- A member may only submit 1 nomination per quarterly meeting.
- Organizations must be registered as a 501(c)3 non-profit in Shelby county Kentucky.
- No national organizations will be considered, however, local branches of national organizations are eligible for consideration. The purpose is for 100% of the contribution to stay in Shelby County.
- Only three organizations will be presented at each meeting.
- The organization must agree NOT to use the names for future solicitations, nor give the information out to the public.
- 2 years after being selected by the group, organizations can re-submit their names for consideration.