Skip to content
- We meet for one hour, four times a year, and each member brings a check for $100.
- Every member can nominate local charities, non-profits, or worthy causes.
- Co-founders will verify eligibility of nominated charity/non-profit/worthy cause
- Once an organization has been verified, the member along with the organization name will be added to a drawing
- Three names/organizations are drawn at random at each meeting
- Each of the three charities selected from the hat will be given 5 minutes to make a presentation at the meeting.
- This presentation must be made by a member of the 100 Women Who Care, who may or may not be a member of the organization.
- No formal presentations or handouts
- Speak from the heart
- By ballot, the group will vote, and the majority rules. Even if you don’t care for the choice, you still must donate. All checks go to one charity.
- The top vote-getting charity then receives all the checks, made out to them on the spot!
100 Who Care Alliance – Who We Are